- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Talent and Succession Development
- Bachelor’s degree in humanities and pre-medicine, University of California, Los Angeles
- Master's degree in business administration, double major in Marketing and Finance – Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
What Clients Value Most
Yoni Danieli has experience across a broad number of industries such as healthcare, import/export, agriculture, transportation and distribution. He is able to integrate strategic thinking, operations management and financial analysis of new opportunities to help clients grow by maximizing their core business and diligently exploring new endeavors. Leveraging his operations management background, he is also able to translate strategy into meaningful key performance indicators to ensure implementation follow through. His proven management experience with a multi-facility, Fortune 300 healthcare company is complemented by his entrepreneurial roots formed with his family-run importation and distribution business.
Getting Results for Clients
- Helped identify first-to-market strategic opportunities for a national outpatient healthcare provider, growing its market presence by 6%.
- Led strategic planning for a Midwestern regional distribution hub by facilitating collaboration of the local chamber of commerce, city officials, department of aviation and local cargo handlers.
- Partnered with a client leadership team to create key performance indicators and processes to hold managers more accountable, leading to an increase in overall customer satisfaction and a reduction in turnover by 7%.
- Developed an upstream recruiting and staffing process for a client’s variable labor workforce. The new process improved retention by 10%, reduced overtime by 20%, and narrowed skilled labor gaps.
Prior to CSI
- Regional Operations Director for DaVita Healthcare Partners, the national clinical leader of outpatient dialysis, for 5 years. Eventually led a $45MM budget with 205 direct and indirect reports and 14 outpatient facilities.
- Operations and Business Manager for Blooming of Beloit, a fresh cut-flower importer and grower, for 6 years.
- Sergeant in Israel Defense Force, Paratrooper Corp.
In The Community
- Danieli and family are avid supporters of the St Louis Zoo. He is a past participant in VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance), and was a student mentor for the LEAD program, a summer enrichment program for high potential, and multi-ethnic high school students. Danieli also likes to plan employee volunteer outings, such as at the Boys and Girls Club of America in downtown St Louis, and at the Beverly Farm in Alton, IL.