- Search consulting
- Talent assessment and acquisition
- Temporary executive staffing
- Bachelor’s degree in English and philosophy, Marquette University
- Juris Doctorate degree, Saint Louis University School of Law
- Member: Human Resources Management Association (HRMA) of Greater St. Louis and the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Member: Missouri Bar (non-practicing, licensed attorney)
What Clients Value Most
Sarah Krueger has been identifying, assessing, recruiting and placing talent since 1999. Her executive experience with a regional staffing and recruiting firm honed her ability to quickly grasp, communicate and fulfill the personnel requirements of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. Her staffing background, direct human resource experience and education equip her with the skills to orchestrate targeted, cost-effective candidate searches and to develop and negotiate win/win employment and compensation agreements. Krueger is well-versed in the functional disciplines of business development, financial, non-profit leadership, human resource, marketing and communications, information technology and engineering.
Getting Results for Clients
- Since joining CSI, in April 2012, Sarah has led and or participated in over 30 executive search processes.
- Established a track record of recruiting success in a wide range of disciplines, including human resources, finance engineering, fundraising and development, construction, sales, communications, operations, and non-profit leadership.
- Assisted high-profile non-profit start-up and its board of directors with search for new executive leadership and successfully enabled board to define two top roles and place key talent.
- Served as internal recruiting manager for a family-owned engineering and manufacturing firm during CSI’s search for the organization’s HR leadership.
- Implemented a new staffing and recruiting database that included a robust online application, skills-coding system and automated electronic work flow improvements.
Prior to CSI
- Managing director for Juris Temps, Inc., a St. Louis-based legal staffing firm, where she recruited and placed attorneys and legal support staff for law firms and corporate legal departments. During her 12-year tenure, she assumed a firm leadership role and succeeded in managing all aspects of temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire legal recruiting, including project team placement and large eDiscovery staffing projects.
In The Community
- Krueger volunteers in various committee leadership roles for a local elementary school in South St. Louis. She is also involved in fundraising and development efforts for a private independent pre-school in The Hill Neighborhood in St. Louis.