- Executive search consulting
- Non-profit leadership search expertise
- Temporary and temp-to-hire staffing
- Bachelor’s degree in English and philosophy, Marquette University
- Juris Doctorate degree, Saint Louis University School of Law
- Member: Human Resources Management Association (HRMA) of Greater St. Louis and the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Member: Missouri Bar (non-practicing, licensed attorney)
What Clients Value Most
Sarah Krueger has been identifying, assessing, recruiting and placing talent since 1999. Her executive experience with a regional staffing and recruiting firm honed her ability to quickly grasp, communicate and fulfill the personnel requirements of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. Her staffing background, direct human resource experience and education equip her with the skills to orchestrate targeted, cost-effective candidate searches and to develop and negotiate win/win employment and compensation agreements. Krueger is well versed in the functional disciplines of business development, sales, finance, non-profit leadership, human resources, operations, marketing and communications, engineering and construction.
Getting Results for Clients
- Established track record of recruiting success through leadership of over 75 full-scale executive search processes for privately held entrepreneurial entities and non-profit organizations in the St. Louis area.
- Has successfully facilitated non-profit leadership searches in partnership with appointed board and search committee members for notable St. Louis non-profit organizations, including committee launch meetings, internal discovery interviews, local and national networking, external advertising strategies, interviewing and candidate summaries, multi-round board interviews and site-visits, creation of case materials for final interviews, offer and related negotiations and new hire onboarding plans.
- Frequently partners with growth-oriented clients to provide full-scale outsourced recruiting process support for multiple hires, including creation of external job boards, selection of recruiting technology, best advertising and networking strategies, management of 3rd party staffing partners, interviewing and assessment support, case-study projects, offer, and on-boarding support.
- Knowledgeable in latest sourcing and recruiting technologies. Has implemented applicant tracking systems and coached clients on selection of recruiting software, including design of online application, skills-coding system and electronic workflow modules.
Prior to CSI
- Managing director for JurisTemps, Inc., a St. Louis-based legal staffing firm, where she recruited and placed attorneys and legal support staff for law firms and corporate legal departments. During 12-year tenure, she assumed a firm leadership role and succeeded in managing all aspects of temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire legal recruiting, including project team placement and e-Discovery staffing projects.
In The Community
Krueger volunteers in various committee leadership roles and serves as president of the Board of Education for an elementary school in South St. Louis. She also serves as a member of the Advisory Board for a private independent pre-school in The Hill Neighborhood in St. Louis.