- Strategic planning
- Organizational design
- Process re-engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in economics and sociology, Emory University
What Clients Value Most
Ellen McCreery helps clients tackle complex business challenges using structured and insightful analytics. She has worked with clients in industries such as energy, healthcare, higher education, and defense. Across these industries, her experience in quantitative and qualitative data gathering and analysis has helped numerous clients identify the crux of difficult business issues. Her ability to quickly get up to speed on each client’s business and culture has been critical in crafting tangible, customized solutions.
Getting Results for Clients
- Assisted a charitable trust in re-engineering its grant allocations process, allowing the trust to make more thoughtful, methodical decisions and ultimately make a bigger difference in our community.
- Helped a wealth management firm gain insight on client satisfaction through segmentation analysis. The insights enabled management to benchmark their performance and test new business strategies.
- Compiled complex financial, operational and customer data from more than 50 different organizations to create benchmarking reports that enabled each organization to derive data-driven improvement strategies.
- Researched and synthesized best practices to help a local cultural institution more effectively engage stakeholders, cementing its standing as one of St. Louis’ top arts organizations.
- Analyzed findings across the multi-level distribution chain of a 100+-year-old manufacturing company to uncover the best opportunities to drive sales in an extremely competitive environment.
Prior to CSI
- Senior Analyst for ScottMadden, Inc., an Atlanta-based management consulting firm, for two and a half years.
In The Community
McCreery is board member of Ignite Theatre Company, a youth theater organization located in the city of St. Louis that is dedicated to making great people first and good performers second. We are working to create a better St. Louis by collaborating with other organizations to bridge communities through performing arts and to provide opportunities to underserved youth.