Kim Smith, Ph.D.
- Personal assessments
- Executive aptitude testing
- Management development coaching
- Team building
- Conflict Resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Webster University
- Master’s degree in Counseling, Saint Louis University
- Doctorate degree in Family Therapy, Saint Louis University
- Certified Emergenetics Facilitator
- Certified California Psychological Inventory (CPI)
- Certified Social Styles Instructor (Tracom Group)
- License: Marital and Family Therapist (Missouri)
- Clinical Member: American Association of Marriage and Family Therapist; St. Louis Association of Marriage and Family Therapist
What Clients Value Most
Kim Smith PhD is a trusted advisor and resource to top executives who rely upon her for accurate personnel assessments, professional development planning and one on one coaching of management personnel. Her insights into the dynamics of human behavior, knowledge of state of the art neuroscience based assessment tools and a special ability to authentically communicate with and coach others is highly valued by both organization leaders and the managers who report to those leaders.
Getting Results for Clients
- Helped to identify and accelerate the development of several associates into Equity Partners at two high profile professional service firms.
- Provided all personal assessments and assisted in the development of the management team for Missouri’s Entrepreneur of the Year in 2014.
- Co-Developed the Organization Development Roundtable for the regions second largest electrical contractor and provided assessments and guidance for its management team.
- Facilitated a team building process which played a major role in the formation of a $1 billion dollar construction joint venture.
Prior to CSI
Growing up in a family business, seeing the world as a flight attendant, owning a business of her own and earning a doctorate degree have all helped to provide Kim with a broad and informed perspective. In addition, to her organizational development work at Collaborative Strategies, Inc., Kim is a partner in the counselling practice Relationship Therapy Associates.
In The Community
- Kim Smith has volunteered at Voices For Children CASA. She is a supporter of Camp Wyman and is involved with the oversight of a family in need in North County-St. Louis.