- Strategic planning
- Business plan development
- Corporate development and transaction leadership
- Succession planning
- Board governance
Master’s degree in business administration, Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis
Bachelor’s degree in political science, Indiana University
2013 St. Louis Business Journal “30 Under 30” Honoree
What Clients Value Most
Jason Growe serves as a partner to his clients as they pursue growth through acquisition and organic strategies in multiple industry verticals, with a particular focus on health care, life sciences, technology-enabled services, and financial services. Leveraging his strong on-point experience in private equity, Jason has worked alongside over 50 growth-stage companies in managing initiatives across functional areas, including acquisitions, business development and go-to-market strategy, geographic expansion, and capital structure. Jason has been a non-voting member of multiple boards of privately-held companies and participated in those firms’ audit and compensation committees. Since 2010, Jason has had a key role in strategic planning for over 25 privately-held companies, resulting in growth, increased firm value, and deeper owner satisfaction. Jason also has extensive experience with non-profit organizations helping them to craft scalable business models grounded in sound governance and realistic financial plans.
Getting Results for Clients
- Managed a competitive analysis for a health care provider designed to identify key reasons for success in current geographic markets, resulting in criteria for selecting compelling new expansion sites.
- Advised the board of directors and management of a multi-site behavioral health organization on merger and acquisition options, leading to a merger with a similar organization.
- Counseled the majority owners of an analytical testing laboratory on succession management options by analyzing and making recommendations considering current market conditions, strategic and financial buyer interest, and internal employee capabilities.
- Led a growth-focused strategic assessment for a multi-unit financial services firm, leading a business unit deciding to expand its service into a new market segment.
Prior to CSI
- Assistant Vice President, Private Markets; Stifel Financial Corporation
- Corps Member; Teach for America
In The Community
Jason is active in the St. Louis community, having served in leadership roles in organizations such as Cultural Leadership and Teach for America – St. Louis’s Alumni Advisory Board. He is also involved with numerous other organizations including American Jewish Committee and St. Louis Children’s Hospital.